Jackson Jennings Co-op
Founded by Jackson County farmers in 1929, our cooperative has grown beyond the yields and livestock our communities have been built upon. Today, Jackson Jennings Co-op boast a variety of divisions that serve all who call Southeastern Indiana home.
Through each of our divisions, our cooperative is dedicated to serving all who reside within the nine counties we call home. From the farmer (large or small) to the homeowner to area businesses, Jackson Jennings has something to provide to make our neighbors' lives a little easier. These divisions are:
- Agronomy-Crop Application, Nutrients and Protection, Seed
- Energy-LP Gas Delivery, Liquid Fuel Delivery, Indiana-Refined Petroleum Products
- Feed/Swine Production-Feed Mill, Bulk Feed Delivery, Bagged Feed
- Retail-Convenience Stores, Gasoline, Diesel, Home & Garden, Farm & Pet
- Finance-Crop Input Financing Program
- Grain-2 Elevators (Brownstown & Cortland) Accepting Beans, Corn, and Wheat
Within each division Jackson Jennings boasts an incredible workforce of the most knowledgeable people you will find. The people we employ are your neighbors, and they possess the integrity and can-do attitude this area was founded on. We aim to make Southeastern Indiana a better place to live. We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn about Jackson Jennings Co-op.
Board of Directors
Denny McKinley-Vice Chairman
Division Manager Staff
Ron Sibert-CEO, General Mgr.
David Waskom-CFO, Controller
Scott Sharp-Crops Division Mgr.
Gary Callaway-Feed Division Mgr.
Jerry Boger-Retail Division Mgr.
Tom Flora-Energy Division Mgr.
Mark Patman-Finance Mgr.